Refund, Attendance Policy & Process
- Tuition and Fees for all courses must be pre-paid. A student may cancel his/her training with sufficient notice of at least 24 hours prior to the date of any course scheduled. A refund will be issued to the student once the student has notified E.T.G of such cancellation from the course as per NYS Department of Education and NYS DCJS policies. If E.T.G LLC cancels the class, a refund of the tuition fee will be given. There will be no refunds or credits once the class has begun.
- Certificates of completion will be issued to students that pass all tests, satisfactorily complete coursework, assignments and attendance requirements. Failure to meet all requirements may result in a failing grade and require repetition of course at full fee.
- In the event of insufficient enrollment, courses may be canceled prior to start time.
- Students must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of any given course. 100% attendance for a student is required in order to receive a course certificate. Any missed hours of course curriculum must be made up prior to a certificate being issued to a student.
- Credit card refunds will only be refunded to a credit card.
Complaints to ISSM Training Services Inc. should be addressed to ISSM Training Services Inc. 695 East 132nd Street, Bronx, NY 1045.
If the director of the school cannot resolve an issue with a student please call the Division of Criminal Justice Services at (518) 457-4135 or contact them via letter at: Alfred E. Smith Building, DCJS 3rd Floor, 80 South Swan Street Albany, NY 12210.
Security guard training schools may establish fees for the training they provide. NYS DCJS does not establish or require any fee related to security guard or IDC training. Disputes over the fees charged for training should be referred to your local consumer affairs agency (in NYC call 311)
Training program violations may be reported to:
NYS DCJS Alfred E. Smith Building 3rd floor 80 South Swan Street Albany, NY 12210 or via telephone at: (518) 457-4135.